What information does www.Meliniindia.com collect from you?
We gather information from members and guests who apply for the various services our site offers. It includes, but may not be limited to, email address, first name, last name, a user-specified password, e-mail Id, mailing address, zip code, and telephone number or fax number.
How does Meliniindia.com use the information it collects/tracks?
We collect information from our visitors/customers primarily to ensure that we can fulfill your requirements and deliver a personalized experience.
Any information you give us is held with the utmost care and security. We are also bound to cooperate fully if we are required by law or legal process to provide information about a customer.
No, all visitors to our site may browse the site, search and view any articles or features our site has to offer without entering any personal information or paying money.
How Meliniindia.com team can contact you?
The Meliniindia.com will contact you from time to time to apprise you of the various features and functionalities of the website. They will contact you for either “Service” or “Sales” through a variety of mediums like Email, SMS, Telephonic Calls, etc. The calls made to you will be from a regular Mobile or Toll-Free or Landline number.
How do I request the closure of your Melini india account?
Once your account is closed, it is no longer accessible by you or anyone else; you won’t be able to access your order history or shopping cart.
To submit a request to close your melini india’s account, kindly send us a mail at Admin@meliniindia.com from your registered email address or you can call us on our helpline numbers +91 98142 62392
Please be informed that account closure requests will not be entertained from an unregistered mobile number or email address.
In case, if any Melini india customer receives any call or message claiming to be customer service executives of the e-commerce portal who are trying to scam users into paying them money, remember Melini India is not at all involved in any such offer. Please do not respond to any unsolicited calls, WhatsApp or messages, and never provide any personal information. In case, please report suspicious activities to email@example.com
While most consumers are aware that these calls are from fraudsters, some of them could be naive enough to believe that it is true. The following are some of the tips to keep in mind to avoid getting duped:
- Users are advised to cross-check with our customer support team on receiving such calls.
- The scammers will try their best to convince the consumer into either paying or sharing their personal details. They may even send links from unknown numbers.
- melini india has dedicated call center numbers Mention on the Website.
- Scammers may call repeatedly even if a customer cuts the call as their purpose is to trick the customer into paying money. Customer care executives from melini india would not call their customers in that manner.
Rules of Conduct On the Part of Website Users
- Any customer/agent/guest/user who visits this website cannot distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, artists’ design, product design or any other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- Any customer/agent/guest/user coming to this website may not share or post content. If it in any way it is patently offensive to any community in the society with content that promotes obscenity, racism, bigotry, violence or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
- They can’t do something on the website that promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, obscene, defamatory or not acceptable as per the community ethics/laws/rules and regulations and jurisdiction.
- Any customer/agent/guest/user coming to this website cannot engage in commercial activity and/or sales that incorporate our proprietary material, product
- or any other information or such user cannot be involved in the sale/purchase of any of the virtual item owned by the company i.e. Vasu Creations (Melini India)
- The Company holds the right to review, reject, edit, refuse to post and/or delete any content without asking anyone or before consulting to any private entity which is not entitled to such authority.
- Any written consent or approval given by the company/website means a communication coming from the company’s legal department/management team.
- It will be specifically in response to your request, or discussing the issue which has been raised by you and mentioned in your request/query/message to the company i.e. Vasu Creations (Melini India)